CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Christmas 2007





Girl Time!!!!!
Just missing Carin and Denise. Next time...




Christmas Morning at the Haight's house. Some of us were thrilled to wake up early...
Others were not so inclined....

Yes, we dutifully completed the Christmas puzzle. And, true to form, I hid the last piece until I was able to put it in place without contest. Kelli has not caught on to this habit of mine in ten years... Someday she will learn to look for that mysteriously misplaced final piece or two in my lap.


2 comments:

The Wibergs said...

Nice pictures ('specially of Adam!) Isn't that puzzle a repeat of a previous year? I seem to remember that one.

Yep, we need to come out for Christmas again -- here's me inviting myself. Ha!

Kelli said...

Yes, it is a repeat. OK, OK, I'm cheap, I know...

And yeah, I know your little trick, Laura! You must think I'm dense! I just figure why make a fuss? It just prompts you to deny you have the piece and prolongs the puzzle being complete. I just don't care that much who does the last piece anymore -- it's the puzzle that's the important thing. But now I've ruined your fun. Sorry.