CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

"To Market, To Market, To Sell a fat hog!"...

So I have missed two running days so far. The first, because I worked from 7 - 5 and then went out to Kelli's house immediately afterwards with Scott, who had an appointment in the area. I should have planned ahead and run earlier in the AM, but I didn't. So I decided to make it up by running fifteen extra minutes every day for four days. Yeah, it hasn't happened yet. I missed today because I bought new running shoes on Thursday and they decided not to get along with my heels on Friday morning as I ran. In the words of Andy from "The Office", "I've got some blisties". Painful suckers, so I avoided running this morning and am currently regretting it for the lathargic feeling I'm having. I will have to make up for the missed running sessions over the next week or so.

I am so saddened. My big brother doesn't believe that I can run at six miles per hour for an entire hour. Ask Taylor Theis! She's done it with me! Dude, I totally do. I may be chunky, but I'm in pretty darn good shape. ;p

I'm in the process of downloading all episodes of The Office and The IT Crowd onto my laptop. Good times. Man, I'm pretty boring at the moment. Not much to say. I run, I swim, I play with Scott, and I work. I guess I'll write more when I have more to write.
Love you guys.

5 comments:

The Wibergs said...

Don't be mad. I'm sure Wade meant that, but also meant it to be good humored. That's the problem with written text, there's no inflection of voice that tells how things are meant.

I think he questioned your stamina because neither of us can go that long without slowing down!

Laura said...

Yeah, that is the problem with text. I'm not mad. I was laughing as I wrote my reply.

NLBlack said...

The Office???? OK, I watched it with Kelli. Twice. I didn't get it.

Now, if you want to see an awesome show, watch "Monk". I understand Monk.

Give your blisties a kiss from me.

The Wibergs said...

Wade's with you Mom. Every time he sees a commercial for it he says he can't figure out why Kelli likes it. I like it. Sometimes. I have to be in the mood. It's like watching a train wreck. How can the boss be that bad? Plus I like Pam & Jim.

Kelli said...

Are you guys kidding?!?!?! Did you see the season finale? It was the best season finale EVER! Well, maybe tied with the Offie season finale from last year. AAaaaaHhh!!

Anyway, don't let visiting us stop you from your running goal, Laurabelle. I'll go with you. I'm sure I'll poop out way earlier than you, but I need some motivation to get MOVING and company would do it.