CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Copycat

1. Where is your cell phone? .............. table
2. Your significant other?.............. Scooty
3. Your hair?..........................short
4. Your mother? .......................... Brilliant
5. Your father?............................. Wise
6. Your favorite thing?................. dancing
7. Your dream last night?............. surreal
8. Your favorite drink.................. water
9. Your dream/goal?.................. motherhood
10. The room you're in?.............. mine
11. Your children?....................... dream
12. Your fear?.......................... immobility
13. 6 year plan?.............Master's
14. Where were you last night?.............. spa
15. What you're not?................... perfect
16. Muffins................................ blueberry
17. One of your wish list items....... dog
18. Where you grew up?............... Modesto
19. What you read last................ scriptures
20. What are you wearing?............ pajamas
21. Your TV?....................... where?
22. Your pets?....................... dead
23. Your computer? ................... marvelous
24. Your life?......................... beautiful
25. Your mood?.................... sleepy
26. Missing someone?.............. family
27. Your car?...................... trooper
28. Not wearing?.........leiderhosen
29. Favorite Store?.................target
30. Your summer?.................... FREE!!!!!
31. Like someone?.................... lots!
32. Your favorite color?.......... Green
33. Last time you laughed......... today
34. Last time you cried?........... today
35. What will you do now?.........sleep

4 comments:

The Wibergs said...

Do you sometimes wear leiderhosen? Mom & Dad are brilliant and wise, eh? What are you trying to get out of them?!? Yes, yes, they're brilliant and wise. Just seems a little fishy to read it! ;)

NLBlack said...

Carin, her birthday is in three weeks. She's just planning ahead! ;-)

The Wibergs said...

Laura, there is no way you're running a 10 minute mile for a full hour!

Wade

Laura said...

Carin- Can't I just love my parents? Maybe they don't know that I think that of them, but I do.

Mom- I'm insulted.

Wade- I totally DO run a ten minute mile for a solid hour! I started forcing myself to run last January when I had a dislocated rib and couldn't dance. I worked my way up to an hour straight (running outdoors) and now, thanks to the wonderful technology on my treadmills at my gym, I know that I run at a steady pace of six miles per hour (no matter what type of treadmill I'm on - they're all different, and they all tell me I'm running six miles per hour). If I run outdoors (which I haven't since this thing began) I can't be sure of how far or fast I'm going. But I have running buddies, witnesses that run this same pace and time with me. Why would you think I can't?! I'm a dancer and, despite my physique, in pretty stinkin' good shape. And please keep in mind that I am not even 25, have not had any children, and have been working out every day in class, because that's part of my major. It's not as hard for me as it is for others.