CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

That would be foolsy-ish

Perhaps I was unclear. For anyone who thought I was actually going to make a decision based on your answers in my poll, you were wrong and you probably smell bad too. It was just for fun. I wanted to see what all of you would do if you were me. I would never take the winning option of a poll and go with it! Don't worry. I'm a grown up. I know better. I'm not taking action on this for a while anyway. Just thinking it over.
Now vote! ;p

6 comments:

The Wibergs said...

Ya, well you stink too! (How did you know I haven't showered today?)

Laura said...

I can smell you from here!!!! hehehe:)

Kelli said...

Well, in our defense, you did get that hair cut. ;)

The Wibergs said...

Wait. Are you talking about Laura's hair or mine? Should I be offended? Hmmm. Just not sure

The Wibergs said...

Wait. Are you talking about Laura's hair or mine? Should I be offended? Hmmm. Just not sure

Kelli said...

I don't really know. I just wrote what Adam told me to.