CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Jumble Jumble

So.... Last night I became really depressed for some reason. Had to go to bed and have a good cry. What a girl I am. And I didn't realize that I look so huge in that dress!!!!! I need to run. I'll make this brief so I can go.
Also, if you haven't yet, please vote on my car poll. I changed it, so vote again. And if you chose the "Get a bike" option, vote again, because that was just a joke, not an actual option. I can't make it from school to work in time on a bike (or in a dress or three piece suit!). Otherwise I would scrap my car and get a bike right now! Oh well. Pick a car option. Thanks. Weeeeeeee! Spinning.

ug, I look terrible. Scott and I busted out our cameras after church to get a few shots of me in the dress, beacuse apparently we forgot to take pictures in San Fran.
It's simple, but really nice. I bought a couple of scarves/shawls to wear with it, just to make it a bit fancier. It worked. And the shoes are ADORABLE. I don't like the way I look in the pictures, though. Bleh.

Aw

Look, he wants us for Sunbeams, ok?


And the back


So somber on our way to the temple back in... a past month sometime
I think we're lost.
No, we don't have lazy eyes. It's super bright out here.

So bright it makes my nose crinkle.
My captain is ready and so am I. Look how tiny this airplane is! My hand is hugh next to the entire control panel. And check out the wooden propellor up front! Why I failed to take a picture of the entire plane, I don't know. It's practically smaller than ME!
Doin' his thing.
In monterey (I forgot to add these to that old post. They were on Scott's camera).
I guard the fishies.


Ok, time to run. I took pictures of my new apartment. I'll post them later.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great dress, great photo! Is that your new house? If so, I love it!

NLB

The Wibergs said...

Like the dress & the new home. Very nice. My favorite pic is the one of you in front of the fountain.

The Wibergs said...

Like the dress & the new home. Very nice. My favorite pic is the one of you in front of the fountain.

The Wibergs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.