CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

*YAWN*

YayI'm back. Loooooong weekend. Back to business. Lots of homework. Dead week at Fresno State. Finals next week. Bleh. Officially, bleh. So if I'm not on here much for a day or two, please don't be angry. But if I am on here too much, just kick me in the pance. You all, of course, remember the new correct spelling of pance. right then. Pictures and tales from the big city coming soon. Are you on the edge of your seats? Well don't fall, now.

3 comments:

NLBlack said...

Dead week or not, I won't kick you in the pance if you post a photo of "the dress"!!!! Can't wait to see it!

The Wibergs said...

me too!

Kelli said...

Don't be mad, but when you first said that you found "the dress" I forgot that you were looking for something for the dance event and thought you had found a wedding dress. I totally thought you were making an announcement! Sorry! No pressure.