CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

A few weeks ago, Scott and I ent up to Mile High for one last visit before his best friend, Chase Miller, left for a summer of work in Mammoth and then a Master's of Engineering program at a University in Canada. Below are some samples of a bit of the merriment.
The Newly engaged, Alyssa Nef and Chase Miller

Beautiful skyline, Miller's backyard, 9PM.
Scott was frustrated because he thinks he can't keep his eyes open with a flash.
I think he might be right. :) He's still handsome.


Miller's home at Mile High
Outside their backyard
Scott and I decided to go surfing together.


Scott looks chilly
AH!!! Scott tried to surf.... It didn't work out too well....
I think he's considering trying again. Don't do it, Scotty!!!
Chase proposed to Alyssa the week before. Awwww....
He's doing the Mickey Mouse shimmy!

We had a great time, but Scott's pretty bummed that all of his friends are moving on, getting married, going off to different schools... (except for me). I'll have to try to cheer him up over the summer.

0 comments: