CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

....what else could have made me do that?
I would delete it, but then I would have wasted two hours of sleep for nothing. I suppose I thought I was saying something last night, so I'll leave it. Just excuse it, if you will. I think I was so excited over being back in an environment in which I am fully encouraged to cultivate my creativity that I wanted to share it, but then started worrying what you all would think (at a late hour after a long day and while I was particularly vulnerable to such scrutiny), and I became as defensive as I ever have of dance! oh goodness. My apologies. I am so tired today. Is that punishment enough?

Day two of my new semester, and a nice hefty day of work after that. bleh. Can I go back to bed?

1 comments:

The Wibergs said...

Ooops. I left my last sarcastic comment before reading this post. Just know that I said it in the most genuine teasing fashion (wishing I could see you in person so I could really have some fun!) and even after reading your recant, I still think it's funny.

Hope you get some sleep and have a great week.
Ta!