CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Lil' Update

Hi. I'm alive. Sorry for all the confusion. But seeing as how I am no longer "scooty's girl", I figured I needed to change my blog address... I completely overlooked the fact that this makes it impossible for any of you to FIND my blog now. Sorry...

School is great, work is good, I'm healthy, happy, I get to dance every day, and all my bills are being paid. What more could I want?

I played my violin for HOURS last night. My boss gave me the night off and instead of doing anything productive, I spent my time enjoying my old passion. I still have great tone, if you can believe it. And by the end of the night, I was playing "Meditation" from "Thais" as if I had never stopped playing! It was so fun. My fingers and neck are sore today from it, though. Silly Laura.

I guess that's it. Conference this weekend. Yay. Sorry to have startled anyone. If you ask me about Scott, I'll ignore you. So don't. Love you all.

2 comments:

NLBlack said...

I've missed you!!! Great about playing the violin. So now, I can't wait for us to jam together a bit.

If you're free for conference, come on up. If not, perhaps we can catch up by phone in between. I have to get your performance dates and see if you want to see "Nutcracker" with Karly and I.

I love your "very stiff" photo below. Beautiful eyes!

Natalie said...

Hi Laura,

Thanks for the update on your new blog. I like the header of your feet and hands in the sand. Looks cool!

Love ya
NAT