CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Not It!

4 Things I love about my husband: I love that I am constantly being reminded that I have no husband, and probably will not for many years, in little places like this. I love that the last several boys I have dated never came close to becoming my husband (no sarcasm there, except with the last boyfriend...). I love that when I look around, I do not see anyone that even remotely resembles the kind of person I want to marry but one, and he changed his mind. I love that I have no idea what else to write here that is, in any way, relevant.

4 movies that I would watch more than once: Benny and Joon, Singin' in the Rain, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Ultimate Gift.

4 Places I've Been: Top of Glass Mountain, 18,000 feet high in a gulfstream 450, Carmel beach at sunset, Rock climbing in Mammoth.

4 Places I would like to go: Through the Oakland Temple, Prince Edward Island, Ireland, Thailand.

4 People who email me regularly: Mom, dad, Elder Blue Star, and, um, mom.

4 things I look forward to in the next year: Graduation, entering a Master's program, possibly moving away from CA, buying a car.

4 people I tag: Helena, Annette, Michele Cabiness, and Tiffany Staley.

0 comments: