CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's almost over. The semester has been draaaaaagging on forever. Next Thursday at this time, I will be FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Free to work full time and nothing more. Oh hallelujia.

Bummed as I am that I will not be joining the Missouri Black Company for Christmas break, I am so very excited for this vacation. Next semester I continue my regular coursework, but I also dive in to Kinesiology Master's preliminary work as well. Two more semesters, guys! I'll be a COLLEGE GRADUATE!!!!!!!!! I hope... PLEASE, CSUF! PLEEEEEAAAAASE offer the classes I need next fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be right over here, holding my breath. Thanks.

Perhaps you have noticed the above picture of a very handsome young man by my side. His name is Daniel. Brilliant. Sweet. Pretty much wonderful. Had a class with him last semester. We are dating now. There. You are officially in on the news. Wave to his photo happily and move on. :)

Just a few more papers, guys! Just a little more!!!!! I can taste the end!!!!!

Oh, also, I'm trying to be a vegan. No meat. No dairy. Wish me luck...

6 comments:

The Wibergs said...

Missouri Black Company? Were you going to see Jason, but change your mind?

Wendy said...

Cute! and I don't just type such things. I really don't.

Kelli said...

I'm dumb. Next time I'll check you're blog first. Get those papers done [finger wag]!

NLBlack said...

Vegan is good. Very brave. I wish I would be that brave, because then I would be healthier.

Tonight I had vegan falafel. Yummy. Problem is, I topped it with yogurt/cucumber/garlic sauce. The yogurt cancels the vegan. Ooops.

You need to start shopping a vegan mecca - Trader Joes!

NLBlack said...

*Nina waves to sweet, brilliant, pretty much wonderful Daniel*

Hi Daniel! I hope we get to meet you soon!

The VerNooy's said...

Yeah! I am glad your semester is almost over. And I am glad your dating Daniel. :) Dating is fun. And good luck with the vegan thing. :) I would have no idea of how to do that.