CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Double Them Spices!

I am going crazy! CRAAAAAAAVING mom's pumpkin pie! I've had all kinds of pumpkin pie shoved at me from every angle this season, and have tasted it all. NASTY! All I want is mom's good old homemade-from-the-can pumpkin pie. I could eat three of her pies in one sitting, but I can harldy stomach the taste of any other. Bleh! Isn't that strange? All she does is double the spices. mmmmm....... spiiiiiiceeeeeeessss..... EAT PIE!

2 comments:

NLBlack said...

Bummer.... I had made you your very own pumpkin pie to take home on Thanksgiving. I'll make you one for Christmas, or perhaps I'll send one home with Kelli when she brings Karly for the Nutcracker (Dec. 13)

I have two pumpkin pies in the fridge right now, and no one to eat them. Want to come over?

If you want to make your own, use Libby's pumpkin recipe, double the spice, and bake longer than it says.

Wendy said...

Love the new photo, by the way.