CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Ten... I think.

In EXTREMELY particular order:

1) University of Oregon - Eugene, OR
2) Roehampton University - London, England
3) Lesley University - Boston, MA
4) CalArts University - Valencia, CA
5) University of Utah - Salt Lake City, UT
6) Bennington University - Bennington, VT
7) Hollins University - Roanoke, VA
8) Brockport University - Suny Brockport, NY
9) Oklahoma City University - Oklahoma City, OK
10) University of Otago - Otago, New Zealand

Side Note: University of Oregon does not accept incoming graduate students in winter or spring. Fall only. Sadface. Still, the point here is that I am leaving Fresno for good. Only smiles, there.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Yay! We made the list! Even if you're only humoring me, it makes me happy.

Laura said...

Definitely not humoring anyone. Check the note at the top. Extremely particular order. Lesley is number three. Awesome program!!!

Wendy said...

I had a class in expressive therapy this weekend and I was totally thinking of you, because it covered all modalities (including dance) and I had to do an interpretive dance to my inner sensations (aka authentic movement) with my eyes closed. I did not like that one bit, but it's funny none the less. I'm all about the doodling in my notebook in the corner. I guess it's good to be pushed out of comfort zones.

Wendy said...

I'm anxiously awaiting the results. What's going on? When will you know?

Alli said...

You are going to graduate school? How fabulous. I found your blog through Allyson and now I can keep track of your doings, bwahaha.