CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Teeny, Tiny Letters

Hello my virtual companions! I write to you from Daniel's teeny tiny laptop. TINY. My laptop apparently found out that the warranty expired last month, so it pooped out on me. Fried hard drive. awesome. I do apologize for missing out on the month oof May, but I was quite busy with finals, settling into a new apartment, and getting fired from my job. :) All is well now, though. I ended up with 4 A's and 3 B's (should have been straight A's, but I slacked off a little), my new apartment with Daniel is great (yes, the latest scandal is that I am living with Daniel, but let's talk about that some other time that doesn't involve a public blogger), and surprise of all surprises, yes, I was fired. No idea why. Certainly didn't deserve it. They fired the other girl today. Interesting. Anyway, I am much happier now, as that place had become a festering hell hole over the past six months under the new management. Good ridence. I have found three new career opportunities, all of which may pay better and will allow me to be much more flexible with my schedule. So look out, I may be coming to a town near you for a Christmas visit this year! Ah! Consider yourselves warned. :)
For the next two weeks, I will be hiding my nose in a book (or laptop, rather - but since they are conveniently called "notebooks" these days, who the heck cares?) studying for my state insurance liscence exam next weekend. Yep. I'm going into daddy's business! Wohoo! And mom's, oddly enough. I will be booking Golden Bough's local gigs for a while. So wow. The two industries I swore I would never be involved in. Boy am I eating my words. I'm taking over the family businesses so that I can go into a field entirely unexplored by anyone in the current family. DANCE! Wohooooo!

What follows is a collection of pictures I took on a random thursday. I was going to play "I Spy" with you all, but instead I'm just going to leave it all blank and let you see what an average Thursday looked like to me this past semester, because let's face it; that's more fun. These are in no particular order. and yes, I am very aware thatI'm wierd and that my days at college appeare to the naked, untrained eye to be more like childhood days on a playground. I guess they kind of are. haha. I'm off to a date night with Daniel. Comedy hour at the Thai Palms. My friend is performing. See you next post!!!!























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comments:

NLBlack said...

Correction.....your grandmother was a professional dancer. Your great-grandmother was a professional dancer/performer. You can't escape "the family businesses". LOL!!

Love the photos!