CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Been a while! I completely forgot about this photo post. I meant to put it up forever ago. Daniel and I received a JUICER from mom and dad for my 26th bday! This was our day. Also, I spent some time touching up my dance collages and felt like capturing that.
School starts in ten days! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! I can't wait. :)
Everyone love the family reunion idea? Yes? Me too! YAY.







































































































1 comments:

Kelli said...

I was just going to get on here to say you're way over-due for an update and LOOK... there was something here! Yay!

Your hair is getting long! And is that straight carrot juice? Or did you add some fruit to it to make it more yummy? Mmmm... juice.