CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Emma is hysterical. I sat her on my lap to take a picture, and after fighting for my camera for a while, she gave up and just sat there.
Then I looked down at her and she was doing this... She wasn't making any noise, she wan't yawning. She was just kind of shaking in this frustrated pose. I laughed for a few seconds and snapped a picture, then suddenly worried that she was having some kind of episode. When I stopped laughing she instantly snapped out of it and looked at me with curiosity. I smiled and she smiled back. Weird. Funny girl. I wonder if she was just frustrated that she couldn't have the camera.
groovy
Hey, those are mine...
"Gimme that camera!!!"
"GIMME!"
"oooo.... electronics.... gimme"
"I want it!"
"oh, but I don't want this"
"I look goooood"


3 comments:

Kelli said...

Yeah, she's been doing that intense shaking thing more and more lately. I wonder if I should be worried. It is kind of funny to watch though. You caught quite the shot there!

Kelli said...

Yeah, I got your note. I think you and I should make our way to Utah. I coul swim, or color... thatwas a particularly interesting suggetion... I'll color my way to Carin. :) I totally love the idea of running. Ijust need to try working it into my day a fewtimes before I commit to it. Because once I commit, I'm doing it, no turning back.

The Wibergs said...

You girls! Look what we've started! Now Kell might be coloring her way to UT! My goodness, hope you have lots of paper & crayons handy.

Cute blog Laura. I see pictures of Emma on Kelli's blog all the time, but I feel like I've SEEN more of her personality in this one post than I have in the past year of her life. I hear about it and read about it, but this is the best GLIMPSE of it so far. :)