CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Scooty the Cutie

This is Scott's special habit. Isn't he adorable?! What a cutie. I made him pose for this, and it took a few minutes for us to keep straight faces. hehe. But if I hadn't been the one taking the picture, I would think that this was actually a candid shot. He looks just like this when he does it. Too cute. He doesn't even know he's doing it!

Also, I have posted music, finally! Hooray! Kelli and Carin, keep your ears open for that special song "And then he kissed me" from the '80's movie "Adventures in Babysitting". What a classic!

I've also posted a ticker to keep track of my runninggoal for the summer. I love to run, but I don't have time during the school year. So my goal is to run one hour every day but Sunday (6 hours per week) all summer long. I begin on the fifteenth of this month and end on the 28th of August (back to school. bleh) Wish me luck!

One last note, Scotty now has full access to our blog, so if he feels that I'm not getting enough homework done or not spending enough time with him (it's very limited as it is), he may retaliate by posting funny bits about me. Look out....

6 comments:

The Wibergs said...

I love that song Laura! Good choice.

So, running huh? Not sure I want to do much of anything (after having just eaten an entire box of Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies--I pretty much feel like a slug. I just want to drink a ton of milk then go to bed. blah) Wanna have a contest? I bet I can run farther or maybe longer than you. (probably not!) We can post some of those trackers on our blogs & monitor the distance. See the tracker like Kell's using on her debt diet). I'm starting tomorrow--maybe, if I can get out bed before 6 without throwing up from all the sugar I devoured tonight!

The Wibergs said...

Oops. I just saw that you already have your ticker up & running. Way to be observant Carin!

The Wibergs said...

K, I'm dominating the comment page here. One last note though. I'm running TO you--see the very bottom of my blog. Well, running to Kelli actually. Then we can all 3 hang out together. Let's face it--Kell doesn't want to run.

Don't hurt me Kell! maybe it's a good thing I live so far away.

Kelli said...

Nice, Carin.

I'm lovin' the new look of the blog, Laurabelle! Yay!

Kelli said...

Nice, Carin.

I'm lovin' the new look of the blog, Laurabelle! Yay!

Kelli said...

oops. Well, now you look really loved at first glance. No one would know that Carin and I were responsible for all 6 comments (unless they actually open the comments of course... which more than likely, they'll do... "I'm a retard" -- Tommy Boy)