CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

hehehe, just joking, Kel. I've been meaning to blog about all the fun things I've been doing lately, but, y'know, I stink. Here's a blip from a fun night a couple of weeks ago. The Haights took us to the Drive-in in Hanford to see Kung Fu Panda! Way fun. Scott and I took the van (Karly chaperoned (sp?)), and the others set up camp in rows of chairs and trucks. Adam made popcorn in his groovy old-fashioned machine. Scott picked up sweets at the dollar store. Karly fell asleep on my lap no more than twenty minutes in. Emma did NOT want to sit still, but I pawned her off on mom and she eventually fell asleep in her car seat. All in all, we had a great night. Thanks, Adam and Kelli.




2 comments:

The Wibergs said...

Whoa! Nice picture at the top there Laura. What did he do!?!

Movie night sounds like fun. :) I don't think Karly or Emma could have possibly been the ideal chaperones, as one was asleep within minutes and the other pawned off to Kelli soon after. (haha)

Kelli said...

You can't have a title like that and not expect me to defend myself! But now that I'm here to do it, I don't feel like it. :)

I'd forgotten you got any pictures. The drive-in is becoming one of our fun summer pass times. Every Friday that there is a decent movie playing you can find at least four other families from the ward there.